Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wow, I'm back!






















So many exciting things.... New appliances, cool yarn shop, great knitting stories... That's right. Found an incredible yarn shop in Studio City....Incredible selection. Owner is a DIY knitting show host and teacher to celebrity knitters. Bought the book she was gracious enough to sign. LOVED the yarns and buttons, best selection I've found to date. Since Saturday I've been knitting like a madwoman.


Notice the gorgeous new laundry area??? THANK YOU HUSBAND for all your hard work making the place beautiful for the shiny new appliances which I love almost as much as I love you... well, not half as much, but I'm REALLY excited about the new additions to our little home and find myself staying up late and getting up early JUST TO DO LAUNDRY. Thank you SEARS, your HE5T front loaders are AWESOME! Our old clothes are coming out looking new. I couldn't have imagined it. I bought them for the energy efficiencey and have found that they do an INCREDIBLE job.


Okay. That's all. I have to go to work. Love you all and if I don't forget my password again, (Yes, that's why you haven't heard from me... how embarassing is that!) there will be more knitting news soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those appliances are HUGE! I have appliance envy! :) The knitting looks fabulous, I'll have to see if we carry that yarn and if not I'll have to see if another store does. It's purty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knit shop is the best time I've had in ages. I plan to be a regular there when I'm in town.

    Keep bloggin', sister!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

**********************************************