Saturday, June 14, 2008

Santa Monica Knits!

No pictures or reports yet, but I'm sitting here waiting for my fabulous friend Carol to arrive and whisk me away for an afternoon of yarn bliss in Santa Monica.

First stop:

Wildfiber, where we hope to see the fabulously friendly and funny owner, Natasha.

followed by

Compatto (never been there but hear it's grand)

and

Stitches from the Heart (been there and proceeds go to a good cause).

I'm tagging along on a consulting basis only. =) Well, perhaps a skein of sock yarn might jump into my bag and dash to the checkout line.... but I'm just riding along for fun! =)

Most importantly, it's girlfriend time with my extra special friend.

Have a happy Saturday everyone!

ALSO, Sending extra special love and gratitude to my extra special Dad!



Aunt Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************