Thursday, January 22, 2009

Text of an Amazing Speech

My friends know how much I love Toastmaster's and public speaking in general. Communication skills are VERY high on Aunt Melissa's list of important skills, so it should come as no surprise that today, with limited time (wow do I ever have a lot of homework to do!) and applications to be filed (looking for that perfect job!) that I take a few quick moments to a link to probably the best speech I've heard in my life.

A short trip to the local newsstand yesterday FILLED the coffee table with mega-fun reading material!




(Oh. By the way "Yes, the Boss has a new CD!") =)










On this day, may renewed hope replace all fear.
Now get to work! =)

Back to the books,

Aunt Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************