Friday, March 6, 2009

Experiment Results + Keep a lookout for $1000 day email.

FYI : Clip Arts and Graphics don't post from Word 2007.

The Experimental blog below contained a cute little clip art of someone sitting at a computer. Also lost was an encouraging little circle graphic with catchy motivational phrases. Poof, gone.

So now ya' know. Blogging with Word 2007 isn't that much better than the using Blogger "Edit Html" tab. Once the to-do list is knocked out, perhaps I will experiment with fonts and colors.

Have a great Weekend! And if you know me, look for an email coming soon. I'm holding a $1000/day on my Mary Kay website. Place an order tomorrow and the moment I hit my $1000 goal, one lucky person gets their order for FREE. Up to $200 retail value for FREE once I sell $1000 in one day. That's tomorrow.

Have an incredibly blessed day!

Aunt Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************