Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fire Season Hangs on with a Vengeance


Camera phone just doesn't do justice to the beautiful drive home I have along the beach most days at sunset.


Mom, I'm making this post especially for you. We are absolutely fine. The doors and windows are closed and air purifiers are running to keep out the smoke.


Many unlucky people miles away have lost their homes to fire. It is an understatement to say that we are all ready for fire season to be over this year!!!

I'm blogging for you, Mom, because I've misplaced my cell phone and expect you are probably worried sick with pictures of the fires in the news. Again, the fires are on everyone's minds today, but we are safe and sound. I'm actually going into work for a little while today in preparation for meetings next Monday.

Must run, just wanted you to know that we are A-okay!

Aunt Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

**********************************************